Sunday 10 April 2016

Welcome

Hi there
My name is Mihai Sorohan and I've been a professional trumpet player for quite a while now. At the moment I work as a trumpet teacher in Norway.
This is a page where I share my teaching resources, my practicing routines, solutions I found while trying to fix my own playing mistakes and maybe interesting finds that concerns trumpet playing.
Some of the lessons are targeted to my pupils, some of them being 8 or 9 years old, studying music just for fun, so, kind of beginner level, while some lessons are targeted to a more professional level. You'll find a search by label function that will direct you to what you're looking for.

Most of the material can be easily transcribed and transposed to fit other instruments, if you need.
All the music sheet are created with MuseScore. I'll provide the project files so you can edit, transpose, transcribe and customize to your own needs.

All materials are properties of their owners, and are used here for informative and educational purposes. Cheers and happy learning,
Mihai













photo by Marina Sorohan

4 comments:

  1. Great Mihai. Looking forward to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mihai! Your blog is so informative!
    Do you ever do collaborative interviews or (music related) guest posts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your very kind words.
      It's a very cool idea, I think I should do that too. What interview/collab would you like to see?

      Delete